Sasha Williams has faced loss after loss on The Walking Dead, and it’s only made her stronger. Here’s a look at our favorite quotes by the resilient survivor.
When Sasha was first introduced on The Walking Dead, she was traveling with her older brother Tyreese. Despite the pair having totally different personalities, they were quite close. Tyreese was able to hold onto his optimism and kindness despite the situations they found themselves in, while Sasha has always been cynical and closed off from others.
Another survivor, Bob, was able to get past her walls and they became a couple. But after Tyreese and Bob died, Sasha had a hard time dealing with her depression and PTSD. She seemed intent on putting herself and those around her in danger on a regular basis. With the help of Maggie, Sasha was finally able to gain peace and move forward with her life.
This included opening up to Abraham and talking about settling down, since they both finally felt safe in Alexandria. Now that Negan has taken the lives of both Abraham and Glenn, Sasha and Maggie are leaning on each other once again and starting over at the Hilltop.
‘The Walking Dead’ Sasha Williams quotes:
- Sasha: All right, we go in, stay in formation for the sweep. After that, you all know what you’re supposed to look for. Any questions?
Tyreese: Was there ever a time that you weren’t the boss of me?
Sasha: You had a few years before I was born.
–4×01 “30 Days Without an Accident”
- Sasha: I don’t know if I’d be here right now you weren’t so damn stupid.
Hershel: You know what, I’m gonna take that as a compliment.
- Maggie: You know, when I was lying there and I remembered- I heard what you said back at the camp. I heard you say you thought we should be in a town.
Sasha: What else did you hear me say?
Maggie: That odds are Glenn is dead, and we should stop. But you’re wrong.
Sasha: So why are you here?
Maggie: ‘Cause I was waiting for you, I’m not giving up. But I need your help. ‘Cause I can’t do it by myself. And even if I catch up to Bob, we can’t do it alone. I thought I couldn’t ask you to risk your life, but I can. ‘Cause I know what you’d be risking it for. And it isn’t just Glenn. I get that you’re afraid.
Sasha: I am, I am afraid.
Maggie: We could get there.
Sasha: I know. So let’s go get Bob and let’s get there.
- Sasha: If it sounds too good to be true… maybe if Glenn saw one of these, maybe he felt the same way.
Maggie: He wouldn’t. He’d believe, I know.
- Sasha: Uh, wet socks.
Bob: Cool feet.
Sasha: Mosquito bites.
Bob: Itching reminds you that you’re alive.
Sasha: Danger around every corner.
Bob: Never a dull moment.
Sasha: The hot sun beating down on you.
Bob: Come on, a glorious tan. I said it and I meant it.
Sasha: No privacy.
Bob: Captive audience.
- Noah: I don’t know if I’m gonna make it.
Sasha: Then you won’t. Don’t think, just eat.
- Sasha: You know it’ll just make things worse.
Abraham: The way you’re going, you’re what’s going to make things worse. Hey, you’re with friends.
Sasha: We’re not friends.
- Deanna: I’m trying to figure out what it is. What it is exactly.
Sasha: This… It isn’t real.
Deanna: Sasha, you’ve been through a lot and I accept that, but what you just said… that’s bullshit.
- Abraham: Got a question for you. Just some intel before out little road trip tomorrow.
Sasha: Ask me.
Abraham: You doing this ’cause you want to die?
–6×01 “First Time Again”
- Daryl: All right, try to keep up.
Sasha: Daryl, have you looked at this car? Believe me, we want to get back there, too.
–6×06 “Always Accountable”
- Sasha: You don’t have to throw yourself out of a moving car… to feel like you’re calling the ball. That’s easy. You jump out of an airplane, you don’t have choices after that. Maybe you play some chicken with the ground, but you pull the rip cord, you live. But if you have a roof over your head, you have food, you have walls… you have choices. And without walkers and bullets and shit hitting the fan, you’re accountable for them. I mean, hell, you’re always accountable. It’s just with all that other noise, you know people won’t notice.
–6×06 “Always Accountable”
- Sasha: Where did you get that?
Abraham: It is the fruit of some off-the-chart stupidity. Some Grade-A, butt steak idiocy.
Sasha: Self-awareness is a beautiful thing.
Abraham: Yes, it is.
–6×06 “Always Accountable”
- Abraham: Brave new world. I still can’t stop thinking about Maggie having a pup. In this.
Sasha: What about it?
Abraham: You know, the way things go. The way they can.
Sasha: Yeah. Maybe that’s why. Because the way things go.
–6×11 “Knots Untie”
- Sasha: You okay?
Abraham: You said I had choices. You have them, too. Could be 30 years for us here. That’s still too short.
Sasha: Come inside.
–6×14 “Twice as Far”
- Abraham: They’re out there, so I’m gonna be there with you. We are.
Sasha: Package deal.
Eugene: Uh, what she said.
–6×16 “Last Day on Earth”
- Sasha: I’m taking her, I’m gonna get her there. I’m gonna keep her safe.
–7×01 “The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be”
- Sasha: It feels like everything is wrong.
Maggie: Not everything.
Sasha: He told me that you’re gonna be all right. He said you’ll just have to take it easy for the next few days.
Maggie: He told me that we have to stay. He says it’s better if he’s close, just in case, till the baby’s born.
Sasha: Then we’ll stay.
Maggie: I’m still thinking about it.
Sasha: You’re staying, and so am I.
–7×05 “Go Getters”
Don’t forget to check out our favorite ‘The Walking Dead’ quotes from: Glenn, Abraham, Maggie, Rosita, Daryl, Carl, Carol, Morgan, Michonne, Tara, Eugene
What is your favorite ‘The Walking Dead’ Sasha Williams quote?
Forget all the other mess that happened in the Game of Thrones series finale, let’s talk about Queen Sansa Stark.
Aladdin also delivers nostalgia for the original animated classic.
I may be a writer, but I have to admit that I’m sitting here at a loss as to how to start writing about Booksmart.
The Perfectionists season 1 finale opened the door for the series to get darker and more twisted in the future.
The Riverdale season 3 finale answered a lot of questions, but there are still a few that we need answered in season 4.
Let's remember Dany for the good badass she's always been.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child has found another home: Canada.
George R. R. Martin answers the pressing question: Will A Song of Ice and Fire end the same way as Game of Thrones?
Anyone out there ready for a fantastic new Lauren Layne book? You are in so much luck with Passion on Park Avenue.