If you’re looking to attend The Host’s Los Angeles movie premiere this upcoming Tuesday, you’re in luck! Open Road has revealed how fans can attend.
The first 200 fans to line up at the Cinerama Dome in Hollywood with a copy of The Host novel will receive a ticket to attend the world premiere screening that night! The studio tells us you MUST have a copy of the book and be one of the first 200 people. You won’t be giving them your copy of the book – they just need you to bring it.
In addition, the first 70 fans in line will be in a “VIP fan viewing area” on the red carpet where you can watch the stars walk the carpet and get interviewed by press.
Here’s more information you need to know ahead of Tuesday, directly from Open Road:
– The fan line begins at 2:00pm PT on Tuesday, March 19. There will be signage at the corner of Sunset Blvd and Ivar Ave. indicating exactly where the line will begin.
– Please note – there will not be an opportunity to leave the line before the premiere begins. (Restroom breaks are permitted as long as someone holds your place in line.)
– Premiere tickets (access to the premiere) and wristbands (access to the VIP viewing area) will be distributed at approximately 5:30pm PT.
– The VIP fan viewing area will be opened to those with wristbands at approximately 6:00pm PT.
– Fans/attendees must follow the rules and directions of SEM security at all times.
For everyone else, The Host hits theaters March 29, 2013.