Join the ReWatchable hosts as they embark on their journey through, Sense8 season 2, episode 1, “Happy F*cking New Year.”
Superfans: Danielle and Maj
Newbies: Caitlin and Brittany
Caitlin has a Gage story! He is being passive aggressive about Caitlin leaving him alone all day. Dogs, man. What can you do? Brittany is kind of getting nervous about attending her first Comic Con. Maj met Danielle!! Karen and Danielle went to Primrose Hill (after the Harry Potter studio tour) and listened to some Sense8 songs.
Sense8 season 2, episode 1, “Happy F*cking New Year”
– Wait, what is this episode? Why was it SO LONG?
– Oh, it’s a holiday special too?
– There is only about a month time jump from the season 1 finale to now
– Capheus? Is that you?
– To be clear we don’t know the plan
– HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
– And there’s another orgy, as one does
– Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years
– Individual story line time!
– Capheus gets a van and possibly health care? Do we trust Silas?
– Nomi is getting tailed and spends most of her time on the computer
– What is Nomi actually on the run for?
– Lito is out and not all is well
– Will and Riley are kind of bleh this episode
– Whispers is a nuisance. But how can we defeat him?
– The rules don’t really matter
– Sun finally speaks and finally has some humanizing moments
– Everyone is really good at reading a room of assassins
– Rajan and Kala are married! But she is still uncertain about it
– “And that’s Kala…”
– Felix is back, “ughh”
– Wolfgang is all violence all the time
– THE PREDICTIONS WERE RIGHT!
– Favorite scenes
– Favorite lines
– Sense8 gives fans what they want!
– There are so many bodies!
Brittany’s Brainstorms and Caitlin’s Conjectures:
– Sense8 season 2, episode 2, “Who Am I”
Join ReWatchable as we recap the finale, Sense8 season 1, episode 12, “I Can’t Leave Her.”
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey through Sense8 season 1, episode 11, “Just Turn the Wheel and the Future Changes.”
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey through Sense8 season 1, episode 10, “What is Human?”
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey through Sense8 season 1 with episode 9, “Death Doesn’t Let You Say Goodbye.”