Join ReWatchable as we recap the finale, Sense8 season 1, episode 12, “I Can’t Leave Her.”
Superfans: Mitch and special guest Nasim
Newbies: Caitlin and Brittany
Nasim from our wonderful Hypable family is here to help co-host as a superfan. (She wrote the censoring Sense8 article!) She also has an Oreo cupcake and mango smoothie! Caitlin’s Braves have clinched the division and are outshining the predictions for the season. Brittany is planning her trip to Paris and needs non-horror related suggestions. Mitch can’t find a person to see The Nun with him.
Sense8 season 1, episode 12, “I Can’t Leave Her”
– Kala helps out quite a bit in this episode with her chemistry skills
– Wolfgang can never be alone again
– How are we feeling about the action versus the final shot?
– WATCH THE ROAD
– And watch this show in order…
– Finally the dots connect for Riley’s storyline, but not entirely for Brittany
– Will and Riley are together in the same place and it was shot so cool
– What is with Sarah Patrell?
– Smoking gun or smoking car
– Whispers has access to Will who now needs to sleep forever so he can’t harm anyone
– “Well, he wasn’t dragging his father’s corpse to a car and lighting it on fire”
– Riley relives her memories and gets to save someone
– What are the newbies looking forward to in season 2?
– Favorite scenes
– Favorite lines
– What did we think of rewatching or watching for the time?
– An email will be on the Tumblr
– And a FIVE STAR review!
Brittany’s Brainstorms and Caitlin’s Conjectures:
– Sense8 season 2, episode 1, “Happy Fucking New Year”
Email: [email protected]
Please rate and review us on iTunes!
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey through Sense8 season 1, episode 11, “Just Turn the Wheel and the Future Changes.”
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey through Sense8 season 1, episode 10, “What is Human?”
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey through Sense8 season 1 with episode 9, “Death Doesn’t Let You Say Goodbye.”
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey into Sense8 1×08 “We Will Be Judged By the Courage of Our Hearts.”