Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey into Sense8 1×08 “We Will Be Judged By the Courage of Our Hearts.”
Superfans: Danielle and Karen
Newbies: Brittany and Natalie
Thanks to the wonders of technology, Karen had a virtual game night playing Overwatch with her friends! And remember, if you are on the phone, you are technically not drinking alone. Natalie saw Winter Soldier on the big screen and it is still the best movie she has ever seen. There are a lot of emotions to process. Brittany is going through all the motions with To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and has a sunburn shaped like Michigan. Danielle went to Wizard World Chicago and had fun at three panels (ONE WITH CHARISMA CARPENTER) that made her want to go and watch Charmed and Smallville.
Sense8 season 1, episode 8, “We Will Be Judged By the Courage of Our Hearts”:
– Will and Nomi are behaving like phone-a-friend buddies now
– Amanita is… crazy?
– Whispers is terrifying
– Get yourself a Sense8 tag team because they are RIDE or DIE
– WELCOME TO SCIENCE OF SENSE8
– Kala is sobbing in a funny movie, thoughts?
– Ship names — sink them!
– The wedding is on! Again! But then Dad dies… so… umm…
– How is the pacing going? Do we need to kill someone at the end?
– Do the flashbacks to Felix and Wolfgang’s past help our (well, Caitlin’s) feelings about them?
– The show does a great job that taps into the cultures and how people express themselves
– Capheus is in a no-win situation
– Sun has friends! But that doesn’t actually work out for her
– Brittany wants to hang out with Riley at home
– There are pairings in the cluster — is it too much?
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
– Guess we could have gone with clusterfuck…
– Orgies can be beautiful
– Riley’s namesake is explained
– Who is your favorite character?
Brittany’s Brainstorms and Fisher’s Forecasts:
– Sense8 season 1, episode 9, “Death Doesn’t Let You Say Goodbye”
Email: [email protected]
Please rate and review us on iTunes!
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey into Sense8 1×06 “W.W.N.Double D?” This episode was very violent and our newbies are expecting the worst.
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey into Sense8 1×06 “Demons”! Yes, the one with the orgy.
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey into Sense8 1×05 “Art Is Like Religion”!
Join ReWatchable as we continue our journey into Sense8 1×04 “What’s Going On?”