Resistance Radio hosts Mikey and Donya have returned from Indy PopCon for an episode jam-packed with Star Wars news and a Spotlight on Saw Gerrera.
– We had a blast at Indy PopCon! You can listen to our panel with the 501st here, and watch our live video podcast on Facebook.
– Vader is officially part of Rogue One. How are we feeling about his return?
– We were spoilt for choice with Rogue One news this week. All the characters have been named, including Forest Whitaker’s.
– A Star Wars television series about Palpatine was in the works, featuring a more sympathetic Emperor.
– Criterion have cancelled their Extreme Sports game to make way for development on a new Star Wars title.
– Steven Spielberg has vowed that he will never direct a Star Wars movie.
– Can’t get enough of The Force Awakens? The comic book adaptation is out now!
– The long awaited Bespin update has come to Battlefront. Get your best Lando impressions at the ready!
– This week’s Spotlight is on Saw Gerrera.
– Saw Gerrera is making a comeback in Rogue One. We first saw him on the Clone Wars series.
– We talk a little bit about his Clone Wars arc and the kind of Rebel Gerrera is.
– Gerrera has also been mentioned on Rebels and Bloodline.
– We discuss extremism on both sides of the war, and what that might mean for Rogue One.
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected] or tweet @HypablePodcast
Live from the Wabash Ballroom of Indy PopCon, It’s Resistance Radio and the 501st.
Mikey and Donya are back for an all-new Resistance Radio, with a run down of the latest Star Wars news, plus an interview with Noel, director of Star Wars Exile.
Resistance Radio hosts Mikey and Donya are joined by Eric and Jeanna to discuss the latest Rogue One developments and this week’s Spotlight topic, Watto.
Eric returns to Resistance Radio to join Mikey and Donya for all the latest Celebration news, and a discussion about our favorite cape-wearing former smuggler — Lando.