Mikey and Donya are back for an all-new Resistance Radio, with a run down of the latest Star Wars news, plus an interview with Noel, director of Star Wars Exile.
– We’ll be at Indy PopCon next week! We’re hosting a Star Wars panel with Indiana’s 501st, as well as doing a live podcast and other shenanigans.
– If you’re able to make it to PopCon, we’ll have some awesome Resistance Radio merch for sale at our table!
– Can’t make it to PopCon? We’ll have all our merch available on our website at the end of this month.
– There’s another update coming to Battlefront. Get ready for Bespin, Lando, and Dengar!
– Heading to Star Wars Celebration next month? You’ll be able to try out ILMxLab VR – Trials of Tatooine.
– Looking for more Star Wars: Episode VIII news? Rian Johnson shared a new set photograph of Luke’s Jedi robes.
– Have you had your weekly dose of cute? No? Well, check out Pug Wars parade and prepare to “awwwww.”
– This week’s Spotlight is all about Star Wars Exile. We have director Noel Braham on to tell us all about it.
– Haven’t checked it out yet? You can watch it here, and vote for it in the please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected] or tweet @HypablePodcast
Resistance Radio hosts Mikey and Donya are joined by Eric and Jeanna to discuss the latest Rogue One developments and this week’s Spotlight topic, Watto.
Eric returns to Resistance Radio to join Mikey and Donya for all the latest Celebration news, and a discussion about our favorite cape-wearing former smuggler — Lando.
Mikey and Donya are joined by Michal for the latest Resistance Radio, where we’re breaking down Claudia Gray’s Bloodline in our Spotlight and… socks?