Eric returns to Resistance Radio to join Mikey and Donya for all the latest Celebration news, and a discussion about our favorite cape-wearing former smuggler — Lando.
– Indy PopCon is coming up fast. We’ll be hosting a Star Wars panel with Indiana’s 501st, as well as a live podcast and other shenanigans.
– And, if you’re able to make it to PopCon, we’ll also have some awesome Resistance Radio merch for sale!
– Some Rebel Spies from Oblivion State managed to sneak onto the Star Wars set — and took a load a photographs.
– Celebration Europe will have pin trading! Donya wants all of the pins… well. Except maybe one.
– Martin Panchaud has created a phenomenal infographic for A New Hope that we’re all in awe of.
– Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be out on June 28, and they’ve released a Finn vignette ahead of it.
– Hello, what have we here? It’s our Spotlight on Lando Calrissian.
– We take a moment to appreciate his cape — well, until one of us goes a little Edna Mode on his sartorial choices.
– Is Lando the only black man in the Star Wars universe? At least, in the Original Trilogy.
– We look back at that “leaked” packaging of a Finn toy that “revealed” his last name.
– Was Lando a good guy, or an opportunist? We break down his actions and choices in the Original Trilogy.
– How about his relationship with Han, Chewie and Leia?
– Where was Lando in The Force Awakens?
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected] or tweet @HypablePodcast
Mikey and Donya are joined by Michal for the latest Resistance Radio, where we’re breaking down Claudia Gray’s Bloodline in our Spotlight and… socks?