Update: (October 16, 2017) Hypable originally published this article — originally filled with the 100 questions — in 2016.
Now that Fear the Walking Dead season 3 has finished airing, let’s look back at the questions we had a year ago and see what did and didn’t get answered.
- When will Madison accept Nick is fine on his own?
Answer: Now! He’s finally free to fall apart!
- Will anyone ever care about Alicia?
Answer: Ha, never. But now that she’s doing what she wants maybe she’ll at least be happy.
- Is she going to become the new Chris?
Answer: No, thank goodness.
- Will she be able to kill again?
Answer: The real question is, ‘How many until she cracks?’
- What happened to Nick’s drug addiction?
Answer: It’s back, baby! Sorry, it’s not a good thing. But it’s an accurate thing.
- Will Luciana die?
Answer: Considering how quickly her character was dismissed from the narrative, she might as well be dead.
- Is Daniel alive?
- Where is Daniel?
Answer: A dam. *insert Damn, Daniel joke*
- Will Strand run the hotel now?
Answer: More like Strand ran from the hotel.
- What will Strand find hope in?
Answer: His own ability to stay alive.
- Will he get back to his con artist ways?
Answer: Of course. Does a dog bark at squirrels?
- Is Alex going to make another appearance?
Answer: No. They just want to keep us wanting more.
- Why is everyone convinced the U.S. is in better shape than Mexico?
Answer: If they’re Troy, they’re racist. If they’re not, they’re dumb.
- Is Unser (guy who captured Ophelia) good or bad?
Answer: Bad. So bad.
- Is he in the same group as the ones who took Nick?
- Will everyone (except Strand) reunite at the border?
Answer: Close, but no Salazars.
- What kind of reunion will it be? Joyful, angry, dangerous…?
- How quickly will everyone get separated again, on either side of the border?
Answer: It took until the end of the season for everyone to get separated again, but not on either side of the border.
- Who are the border control people, anyway? Actual military?
Answer: A bratty, privileged man-boy and his goons who were given guns and power and allowed to do whatever they wanted.
- Where will everyone from the Colonia go now?
Answer: They’re dead.
- After failing to save the people from the Colonia, will Nick be too defeated to keep fighting?
Answer: Does Nick even remember that time he lived with his girlfriend and her group?
- What happened to Jack?
- Are there any more fights with the infected on the horizon? Or just with living people?
Answer: Troy says “Hi.”
- How many more living people will Travis kill?
Answer: Living people killed Travis, welp.
- Will Travis’ conscience be able to handle killing people? Or will he crack?
Answer: He cracked before he croaked.
- Can Madison and Travis’ relationship withstand the changes they’re both going through?
Answer: Travis died, okay? No more Travis questions!
- Is Madison related to Rick Grimes?
Answer: Stay tuned.
- When will the ‘putting blood on your face to blend with the infected’ trick end?
Answer: If Nick is alive, the trick never dies.
- Will the group find out everyone is already infected?
Answer: Maybe? Unclear what Troy and his goons thought they were doing.
- Where is Tobias?!
Answer: WHERE IS TOBIAS?!