Update: (October 16, 2017) Hypable originally published this article — originally filled with the 100 questions — in 2016.
Now that Fear the Walking Dead season 3 has finished airing, let’s look back at the questions we had a year ago and see what did and didn’t get answered.
- When will Madison accept Nick is fine on his own?
Answer: Now! He’s finally free to fall apart!
- Will anyone ever care about Alicia?
Answer: Ha, never. But now that she’s doing what she wants maybe she’ll at least be happy.
- Is she going to become the new Chris?
Answer: No, thank goodness.
- Will she be able to kill again?
Answer: The real question is, ‘How many until she cracks?’
- What happened to Nick’s drug addiction?
Answer: It’s back, baby! Sorry, it’s not a good thing. But it’s an accurate thing.
- Will Luciana die?
Answer: Considering how quickly her character was dismissed from the narrative, she might as well be dead.
- Is Daniel alive?
- Where is Daniel?
Answer: A dam. *insert Damn, Daniel joke*
- Will Strand run the hotel now?
Answer: More like Strand ran from the hotel.
- What will Strand find hope in?
Answer: His own ability to stay alive.
- Will he get back to his con artist ways?
Answer: Of course. Does a dog bark at squirrels?
- Is Alex going to make another appearance?
Answer: No. They just want to keep us wanting more.
- Why is everyone convinced the U.S. is in better shape than Mexico?
Answer: If they’re Troy, they’re racist. If they’re not, they’re dumb.
- Is Unser (guy who captured Ophelia) good or bad?
Answer: Bad. So bad.
- Is he in the same group as the ones who took Nick?
- Will everyone (except Strand) reunite at the border?
Answer: Close, but no Salazars.
- What kind of reunion will it be? Joyful, angry, dangerous…?
- How quickly will everyone get separated again, on either side of the border?
Answer: It took until the end of the season for everyone to get separated again, but not on either side of the border.
- Who are the border control people, anyway? Actual military?
Answer: A bratty, privileged man-boy and his goons who were given guns and power and allowed to do whatever they wanted.
- Where will everyone from the Colonia go now?
Answer: They’re dead.
- After failing to save the people from the Colonia, will Nick be too defeated to keep fighting?
Answer: Does Nick even remember that time he lived with his girlfriend and her group?
- What happened to Jack?
- Are there any more fights with the infected on the horizon? Or just with living people?
Answer: Troy says “Hi.”
- How many more living people will Travis kill?
Answer: Living people killed Travis, welp.
- Will Travis’ conscience be able to handle killing people? Or will he crack?
Answer: He cracked before he croaked.
- Can Madison and Travis’ relationship withstand the changes they’re both going through?
Answer: Travis died, okay? No more Travis questions!
- Is Madison related to Rick Grimes?
Answer: Stay tuned.
- When will the ‘putting blood on your face to blend with the infected’ trick end?
Answer: If Nick is alive, the trick never dies.
- Will the group find out everyone is already infected?
Answer: Maybe? Unclear what Troy and his goons thought they were doing.
- Where is Tobias?!
Answer: WHERE IS TOBIAS?!
What questions do you have for ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ season 4?
Ship It, the debut YA novel from Riverdale’s Britta Lundin, is the best fable ever told about the realities — from every plausible angle — of fandom.
Last Shot, a Han Solo (and Lando) focused novel by Daniel José Older, was released in April, ahead of Solo: A Star Wars Story. Here’s what you need to know about it, before you see the movie.
Solo: A Star Wars Story provides rich world-building and character backstories, but the film is hampered by weak pacing and minimal character development.
That big cameo in Solo caught us completely off-guard… for many reasons. What the heck is going on with the Star Wars timeline?
The 100 5×05, “Shifting Sands,” was all about the words, spoken and unspoken, between friends and strangers. Here is our review.
Once again, the fight is on to renew Timeless. Last year, NBC canceled Timeless after its first season for the usual reason TV networks cancel shows; low ratings.
From its very first scene, Deadpool 2 sets itself up as Logan with a Deadpool-style twist. Are the stories really that different from each other?
At the very least, it shows supportive parents
Get ready to welcome The Babysitter’s Club back to television!
In a time when courtship rituals and etiquette books where a thing, Kerri Maniscalco expertly writes a masterclass series ripe with romantic tension amidst the bedlam of the Whitechapel murders.
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Resistance Radio
Mikey, Donya, Kaitlin are back with guest hosts Evan from the Jodocast, Dan-O from the Dan-O channel, and Eric Scull from Mugglecast to talk about all the latest Star Wars and Solo news! SPOILER ALERT! Solo: A Star Wars Story review with plot points.
Join ReWatchable as we get closer to the end with our discussion of Angel 5×17, “Underneath,” and 5×18, “Origins.”
- Resistance Radio
Mikey, Ben and Eric are back with all the latest Star Wars and Solo news! We also dive into characters who have had multiple actors/actress portray them.
Hype Podcast 187 breaks down the TV cancellations and un-cancellations: Brooklyn 99, The Expanse, Lucifer and Timeless among them!