Get some giggle water and a few of your favorite Beasts and have some adult fun rewatching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Many of us have grown up with the Harry Potter series, and now that we’re adults, we have a whole new wizarding world series to enjoy. Now, we get to watch Newt, his friends, and of course, his Beasts explore New York in the roaring ’20s when speak-easys and flappers abound, and an entirely different wizarding war is brewing.
But don’t let Grindelwald get you down! What better way to celebrate the new adult wizarding world than by playing along with the fun antics of Jacob, Pickett, and the Niffler with a drinking game? Especially since you’ll definitely need to rewatch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them before you see Crimes of Grindelwald.
If you’re just looking for a casual night in you can play along with the normal rules, but you can also play on “Beast mode” if you and your friends want to kick things up a notch. Seriously, these people are always talking about No-Majs. We get it, you don’t call them muggles!
- You see the Deathly Hallows symbol
- Newt captures the Niffler or says a fact about a Beast
- ‘Hogwarts,’ ‘Ilvermorny,’ ‘Dumbledore,’ or ‘Grindelwald’ are said
- You meet a new Beast (finish your drink the first time they go into Newt’s case)
- Jacob is amazed by magic
- Queenie reads someone’s mind
- Somebody says ‘Obscurus’ or ‘Obscurial’
- Modesty sings
- You hear Hedwig’s Theme
- An Obsucurus destroys something/kills someone (finish your drink during the big one!)
- MACUSA reprimands Tina
- Beast Mode: Somebody casts a spell
- Beast Mode: Somebody says No-Maj
*Note: Please drink responsibly. This game is not meant to lead a player to becoming ill from the over-consumption of alcohol. This game is meant to be interpreted as satire, and if played, can just as easily be done so with non-alcoholic beverages. Hypable does not in any way promote underage drinking.