Take a look at our Eye Candy killer case file and help us unlock the identity of the Flirtual killer.
With three days to go until the big Eye Candy reveal, we put together a case file to help us uncover who the Flirtual killer may be. Help us comb through the evidence and leave your suggestions or theories below in the comments.
Facts about the killer
These are the pieces of information that we know are 100% true about the Eye Candy killer.
– They’re obsessed with perfection
– When people lied about their flaws online, they killed them
– Used public surveillance cameras to stalk Lindy
– Killed Peter (who dated Lindy)
– Has impressive hacking ability
– Is smart and knows how to find loopholes in the law
– Uses Flirtual to stalk and kill people
– Used Lindy to lure Ben to her apartment to kill him (so they knew where Lindy was, that her apartment was empty, and what it would take to get Ben there)
– Killed Reiss (who dated Lindy)
– Knows about Lindy’s sister Sara and that she was taken
– Had ‘We’ll find her’ engraved on Sara’s bracelet as well as Lindy’s police file case number
– Murdered and cut out the tongue of restaurant girl
– Killed Oliver (who dated Connor – friend of Lindy)
– Knew the molecular formula would be the authorization code for Erika’s virus
– Was inside the cyber crimes unit with Lindy
– Hired someone through Babylon to send Lindy this message, “He has the power. He always has the power to harm you. But never would. Never could. You broke his heart,” wanting to scare her but not actually harm her
Babylon Portal: A virtual city of illegal sites where anything and everything can be bought anonymously.
From the killer’s mouth
These are the things we’ve heard the killer say for themselves. Herein lay clues about what the killer may be after or what motivated them to start stalking Lindy.
– “Human life. So delicate. So fragile. Easy to extinguish. I look for the freshest. The juiciest. The most tender USDA prime, Grade A, low-fat, ultra lean. The one. It used to be I had to go outside to find them. Not anymore. The Internet. Gods gift to psychopaths. Are any of them real? I need someone real. Someone who understands. Why do they lie? They’ll pay. One by one.” (Season 1, episode 1)
– “I had to kill Ben. You’ll understand some day. Are you the one? The ideal? You made it this far. But we are just getting started.” (Season 1, episode 1)
– “You never lie. The camera doesn’t lie either. It sees everything. Every follicle. Every frown. Every micro expression on your face. You miss your boyfriend. Don’t worry. You’ll forget about him soon. I promise. You need time. I’ll give you time. I wish I could give you everything. I wish I could touch you.” Season 1 episode 2.
– “Everyone wants to play with you Lindy. Ok then. Let’s play.” (Season 1, episode 2)
– “Look at you. If only we could meet properly. I have so much I want to show you. So much to say. Would you listen? Would you care? It’s time to know who you are Lindy. Decide if I’ve found the one.” (Season 1, episode 3)
– “I knew you’d do it. I hoped you’d solve my riddle. My test. So here is my reward to you. Lindy, you’re the one. The one to understand me. The one who can really know me. Challenge me. The gifts I want to give you. Wear it for me. Wear your pain. We should all be reminded of what we’ve lost.” (Season 1, episode 3)
– “There you are. Waiting for your date. It’s time someone taught your little boyfriend a lesson. Writing all those bad things about Lindy and I. Let’s see what he writes about this. Laugh. How am I supposed to concentrate?” (Season 1, episode 5)
– “There you are. At my little party. Think you know me? Then you can catch me. You got away from me once before. But not again.” (Season 1, episode 5)
– “You’re looking at me like you didn’t want my help. But you took it, didn’t you? We make a good team Lindy. You and I. Don’t let me down. I have such high hopes.” (Season 1, episode 6)
– “Have you figured it out yet? You had to find out for yourself. They’re all liars Lindy. Even him. So much loss. So much pain. He would have done anything to protect you.” (Season 1, episode 8)
– “Here we go again. That giddy excitement. That anticipation. Only this time I already know you’re not the one. You’re the imposter. The knockoff. The fake.” (Season 1, episode 8)
Here are the pieces of information about the killer that may or may not prove as being useful while building our case.
– Sent the text message: “Bye bye… Detective Calligan” when the car was being hacked in episode 2
– Sent the text message: “Help me Eye Candy” to taunt Lindy right before they killed Reiss
– Wasn’t responsible for the serial killer party hack, but was at the venue the same night
– Seems to have suffered some sort of loss at some point
– Can’t stand when people lie
– Is dating people around Lindy (Tessa) to get closer to her
Finally, feel free to add your suggestions for missing evidence below. We’ll be reading the comments and will update the post accordingly. We want to hear from you and know your thoughts. Help us crack the case before Monday’s episode of Eye Candy!