Has Sherlock met a person of interest even more cunning than his father? We have a few teasers about Elementary season 4, episode 7’s return!
Sherlock has a knack for stringing together details and motives faster than your average detective. Reading people, however, is another story. Elementary returns in 2016 with season 4, episode 7, “Miss Taken,” involving a case centered on a young woman recently reunited with her parents years after being abducted. While her family is perfectly content to have their daughter back in their home, Sherlock is having trouble seeing the how the picture comes together from the pieces of this week’s puzzle.
Will this week’s person of interest be able to fly under Sherlock’s radar? Check out Hypable’s exclusive promo for Elementary‘s return.
5 teasers for ‘Elementary’ season 4, episode 7, ‘Miss Taken’
- Elementary fans will be treated to a pleasant season 2 connection if they are listening properly for a certain detail that is essential to this case.
- Joan’s step-father makes his debut and stirs up some buried issues between Joan and himself.
- Rule 32 comes into play in an interesting way.
- The brownstone sees a colorful makeover.
- You’ll want your own copy of The Heart Bled Blue by Grover Ogden.
As we enter the new year, Mr. Holmes is out of the picture, but certainly not out of mind. Two stories began to diverge at the conclusion of last week’s episode. First, Sherlock began to see the merits of working with, rather than against, his father. Second, just as Morland Holmes begins to pave a new path with his son, he retreats back to the all too familiar road of lies and manipulation. Or so we are meant to believe. Admitting to ordering a murder and threatening the children of an adversary is enough to keep us at a distance from
Morl, err Mr. Holmes.
Elementary season 4, episode 7, “Miss Taken,” returns to CBS on Thursday, January 7 at 10:00 p.m. EST.