Today is the Grand Opening of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter!
A red carpet live stream is being held today, and you can watch the live stream here.
It should begin at about 10 AM ET (3 PM GMT). In the meantime, check out our recent reports from the Studio Tour press conferences:
- When can ‘Harry Potter’ fans expect major set expansions at the WB Studio Tour?
- David Heyman: Tom Felton helped Emma Watson deal with ‘Potter’ fame
- ‘Harry Potter’ director David Yates discusses cutting Dumbledore’s funeral scene from ‘Half-Blood Prince’
- ‘Harry Potter’ director David Yates compares Studio Tour to Wizarding World theme park
- ‘Harry Potter’ producers talk ‘Twilight’ and ‘Hunger Games’ comparisons
- David Heyman: ‘There are no talks of a ‘Harry Potter’ remake’
- Hypable writer Selina is on today’s red carpet and will bring you a report following the event!
UPDATE: The event has concluded but you can watch a replay below.
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.