ReWatchable returns to discuss fashion, mental health, and one of the more memorable episodes, with Pitch season 1, episode 6, “Wear It.”
Superfans: Danielle and Ariana
Fun Facts: Kendra gives a lockdown update: she learned how to juggle! Her training guide includes starting with clementines and working your way up to potatoes. Ariana shared a fun fact from her cat who celebrated a birthday and she got a present from Danielle. Meanwhile in Chicago, another MCU rewatch has come to an end with a perfectly timed viewing of Endgame on the anniversary of its premiere. Now onto another nicely timed binge of Twilight.
Pitch season 1, episode 6, “Wear It”
– There’s a lot going on in this episode, but the stories are at least connected
– That red dress causes some issues later on, but it is the most striking image when thinking about this episode
– The pressure is catching up to Ginny and Pitch finally takes the time to address it
– What do we think of the Nike campaign?
– The blurred lines make it hard to separate Ginny and Amelia, but Amelia is still the first person Ginny calls on
– Mike approaching Ginny on the mound was Not Okay and kind of fuels the fire for why business and pleasure cannot mix
– A GHOST IS HERE FOR THE BASEBALL ANSWERS
– Amelia and Mike have hit the end of their road together. Was it meant to be?
– Mike meets the new fiancé in a refreshing twist on what we might have expected to see
– Even though this was only 4 years ago the mental health discussions seem groundbreaking
– Rita Wilson!
– An Agent Carter reprise, is she a double agent?
– How did we like the structure and video reveals?
– Man, Ginny is so, so young
– Ok, let’s talk about this dress and the consequences of jumping in the pool for $10K
– Which direction did we think the front office scenes were going to take?
– The other show finally drops — the photos are out!
– Justice for Elliott (!)
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
Make sure to join the ReWatchable ReWinders group on Facebook and chat with us about all sorts of fun ReWatchable-related things! Including the news that Pitch is now on Hulu!!
Oh and hey! ReWatchable is on Spotify now!
– Kevin Brown saves the day with some math
– We get another wonderful letter that makes us think about the therapist structure and reignites the dress debate
– And we will only be running polls about ATLA from now on
Kendra’s Kreeping Suspicions:
–Pitch season 1, episode 7, “San Francisco”
ReWatchable returns to meet the Padres new owner as trades threaten to shakeup the team in Pitch season 1, episode 5, “Alfonso Guzman-Chavez.”
We’re all All Stars on ReWatchable this weekend as the Padres host the MLB All-Star weekend and we discuss Pitch season 1, episode 4, “The Break.”
ReWatchable assembles the entire crew for a tense game against the Cardinals with our discussion of Pitch season 1, episode 3, “Beanball.”
The ReWatchable team hits the road for a trip to Los Angeles with Pitch season 1, episode 2, “The Interim.”