Mikey and Donya are joined by Eric and Jeanna for a jam-packed episode of Resistance Radio, as we celebrate May the 4th and turn the Spotlight on Kylo Ren.
– Don’t forget that you can meet us at Indy PopCon this year!
– We welcome Jeanna to the show, and she gives us a run-down of her Star Wars history.
– StarWars.com has released a guide to the Resistance pilots — we choose our favorites!
– Force for Change is still going, and this week we have a video from Daisy Ridley to encourage us to donate to the cause.
– May 4th brought with it some great deals on Star Wars merch, and Funko released a first look at their upcoming Pop! Vinyl figures.
– No, really, we’re stupidly excited about those Pop! figures!
– Claudia Grey’s Bloodline has finally arrived — but there’s something amiss with some fans’ copies.
– What could make The Force Awakens even better? Telling it through emoji! Get us to the nearest Chewber.
– Some amazing new photographs of the Ahch-To set in Ceann Sibéal have made their way online, and we get talking about those odd, round buildings.
– Mad about Hamilton and Star Wars? For May the 4th, Lin-Manuel Miranda gave us the gift of “Jabba Flow,” featuring J.J. Abrams, for his latest Ham4Ham show!
– As promised on our last episode, this week’s Spotlight topic is all about Kylo Ren.
– We discuss some comments Adam Driver made about Kylo Ren, and his motivations.
– We also take a look back at what Kylo’s life was like as a child, and how Snoke fit into it.
– Of course, we also tackle the Chewbacca moment at the end of The Force Awakens again.
– We try and answer a listener question (“If you had to completely erase one main character from the original trilogy, who would It be and why?”) and fail. Miserably.
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected] or tweet @HypablePodcast