Hype Podcast revisits The 100 season 1 in preparation for the upcoming season 4 premiere.
On the heels of our Gilmore Girls rewatch Odyssey, Hypable’s Hype Podcast is embarking on a very different journey — we’re going to the Ground.
Superfan Selina is making her co-hosts Pam and Marama watch The 100 for the very first time, starting with the fast-paced first season of the CW drama.
Because Pam and Marama are newcomers to the fandom, and in order for listeners to watch along with us, there will be no spoilers for The 100 beyond season 1. We also implore you not to spoil anything from future episodes in your feedback!
– First impressions of the show: Are Pam and Marama into it?
– What did we think about the pilot episode?
– Wells’ death was such a bummer
– Charlotte’s storyline: Too Lord of the Flies?
– Did our opinions about any characters change over the course of the season?
– Can we still appreciate Finn after the Raven/Clarke debacle?
– And speaking of Clarke! She’s the greatest…
– …Except for Raven, who is even better. Team Princess Mechanic all the way!
– Bellamy is a bit more complicated — the hosts reach very different conclusions about his character
– Octavia is the newbies’ favorite character so far
– Murphy is “the worst”
– The Grounders: A problematic storyline?
– SHIPPING! Do any couples/potential couples stand out to us?
– We list our favorite characters and episodes, and bring up a few concerns about the post-season 1 future of the show
– Pam and Marama share their newbie theories!
Look for our The 100 season 2 special in two weeks’ time.
Hype Podcast is back after a bit of a holiday break and Pam, Marama and Selina are incredibly excited to get back to talking about pop culture!
Hype Podcast discusses “Spring,” the second episode of the Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life Netflix revival.
Hype Podcast looks back at the year that was, with our 2016 in review special covering Fantastic Beasts, Hamilton, Rogue One, The 100, Gilmore Girls, and more.
Hype Podcast sits down with language creator David J. Peterson to talk about his work on The 100 and Game of Thrones.