Hype Podcast tackles this week’s biggest entertainment stories including Will and Grace, Riverdale, The Bold Type, Lorde, Avatar and more.
If you like what you hear, consider supporting Hype Podcast on Patreon for even more pop culture content and special features! This week, we’re talking about our favorite Halloween-themed movies and TV show episodes. Thanks to everyone who’s supported us so far!
*Hey guys, so I accidentally call this episode 164 but it is, in fact, 163! Whoops! -S
How We Hype:
– Following up on our conversation about an all-female Lord of the Flies, Selina read Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
– Pam is all about Shaun Alexander’s Outlander videos
– A Hunger Games ride and a Divergent attraction are coming to Times Square
– There’s news on the Men in Black spinoff
– Kate Winslet joins Avatar 2… do we care now?
– The Good Doctor gets a full-season order at ABC
– The Bold Type has been renewed for 2 seasons, with a new showrunner
– Riverdale creator previews The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
– Lorde released a clip from an unreleased track
TV Show of the Week:
– Selina reviews the first two episodes of Will and Grace
– Pam previews the first three episodes of Riverdale season 3, and recommends Netflix’s American Vandal.
Thanks for listening!
Hype Podcast 162 covers JK Rowling, This is Us, Kingsman 2, Twitter and much more.
This week on Hype we’re talking about Star Wars, the 2017 Emmys, The Good Place, Outlander, The Bold Type and much more.
Hype Podcast talks The Bold Type, Taylor Swift, Harry Potter, The Hate U Give, Star Wars, The 100 and much more.
Hype Podcast tackles the Game of Thrones season 7 finale, the Taylor Swift single, the latest TV and movie news including Ed Skrein’s casting choice and the all-female Lord of the Flies, and much more!