Hype Podcast talks The 100 season 5, Fantastic Beasts 2, Star Wars, Timeless and much more.
If you like what you hear, consider supporting Hype Podcast on Patreon with $2 a month for even more pop culture content and special features! This week’s bonus segment is a breakdown of The 100 season 5 trailer, and will be available to EVERYONE.
How We Hype:
– Pam is really into the Spotify’s Showstopper Podcast
– Selina recaps her experience at Walker Stalker Con, where she interviewed some The 100 stars and moderated the panel
– Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald trailer released
– Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira are teaming up for Americanah
– Chris Hemsworth might be starring in Sony’s Men in Black spinoff
– Ava DuVernay tapped to direct big-screen adaptation of DC’s New Gods
– Ralph breaks the internet in Wreck it Ralph 2 trailer
– Jon Favreau to write, executive produce live-action Star Wars TV series
– Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman are teaming up for a crafty new NBC series
– Lin-Manuel Miranda reportedly joins BBC’s His Dark Materials
TV Show of the Week:
– Pam reviews For the People
– Selina reviews season 1 of Timeless.
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected]
We’re back to dive deep into the biggest news in pop culture on another episode of Hype Podcast!
Ahead of this Sunday’s 2018 Academy Awards, Hype Podcast sat down with Oscar nominee Julian Slater to discuss how he went about creating the unique sound that courses through director Edgar Wright’s Baby Driver.
Hype 179 talks Black Panther, Sabrina, Star Wars, Charmed, Cursed Child, Coco and much more.
We’re back with another episode of Hype Podcast and this week, we’re dedicating the show to talking about Marvel’s Black Panther which hit theaters just last week!