Hype Podcast covers the week in entertainment news including stories on Buffy, Star Wars, Atomic Blonde, New Girl, The 100 and much more!
If you like what you hear, consider supporting Hype Podcast on Patreon for even more pop culture content and special features! This week’s bonus discussion is about the news that Gilmore Girls may get more episodes on Netflix. Thanks to everyone who’s supported us so far!
How We Hype:
– Buffy at 20! We look back on the iconic show that influenced pop culture so much.
– The Beauty and the Beast soundtrack has dropped
– There’s some new Star Wars: The Last Jedi info via a shareholder’s tweets
– Wonder Woman‘s latest trailer is epic
– So is the trailer for Charlize Theron’s Atomic Blonde
– We are less enthused about the non-Disney, non-H.C. Andersen Little Mermaid trailer
– Disney’s Aladdin is holding open casting calls to find its lead actors
– New Girl season 6 could be its last
– The 100 has been renewed for season 5!
TV Show of the Week:
– Pam watched some more of Netflix’s Santa Clarita Diet
– Selina watched the series finale of The Vampire Diaries, and also checked out Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
This week, our Patreon suggested topic is to talk about our first fandoms, as well as shows we’d recommend others to binge-watch immediately.
And come be our friend on Tumblr too!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected], or tweet @HypablePodcast