Frozen stars Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff, and Josh Gad filmed a special song for the film’s DVD and Blu-ray about how they made the movie.
The song is a full-fledged production with surprisingly catchy music, background dancers, and a trip around Walt Disney Animation Studios.
The three stars – who voice Ana, Kristoff, and Olaf respectively – belt out a tune penned by Frozen’s music writers about how Frozen was made. There’s just one problem… they’re not sure how it was made.
In a behind-the-scenes look at the making of “The Making Of Frozen,” we see the cast gathering for this special shoot and learn about what it’s like to work face to face on this little project (rather than in a recording studio for the animated film):
Frozen was released for digital download earlier this week, but the DVD/Blu-ray won’t debut until March 18. Special features with the home entertainment release will include:
- “The Making Of Frozen” (Blu-ray, Digital)
- D’frosted: Disney’s Journey From Hans Christian Anderson to Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
- Breaking the Ice – The Real Making of Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
- 4 Deleted Scenes with introduction by Directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee
- Original Theatrical Short – “Get A Horse” (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
- “Let It Go” Music Videos by Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel & Marsha Milan Londoh (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
- Frozen Teaser Trailer (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
You can pre-order it right now on Amazon.
Disney used the digital download release of Frozen to announce a new online streaming service for all of their films called Disney Movies Anywhere. By connecting your account with iTunes (thus transferring all of your Disney iTunes purchases to Movies Anywhere), you’ll get a copy of The Incredibles for free.