The Doctor Who prequel “He Said, She Said” is up, and as you might have guessed, Trenzalore is the key to everything!
Don’t worry if you haven’t yet seen the episode “Nightmare in Silver,” as the prequel below doesn’t spoil its plot, unless of course you doubted that the Doctor would defeat the Cybermen. The Doctor and Clara each have a soliloquy as they meander around a room filled with the “props” from their time together.
The video doesn’t really answer any questions directly so much as it sums up the feelings of the Doctor and Clara about the mystery they are to each other. On the other hand, there were a few interesting tidbits of note from each one.
- Clara declares meeting the Doctor is the best day ever, “the best day of your life.”
- Clara states the best part of the Doctor is that “he really needs you.”
- Clara seems to admit that she has fallen in love with the Doctor stating, “The trick is don’t fall in love. I do that trick quite a lot, sometimes twice in one day.”
- Clara states she knows everything about him from the day they went to Trenzalore.
- The Doctor declares that Clara is “perfect in every way for me…”
- He calls her “My Clara.”
- As he reminisces, he states, “Always exactly what I need…perfect, too perfect.”
- The Doctor claims he discovered all about Clara the day they went to Trenzalore.
It’s obvious from the promos from the season finale that the last episode, “The Name of the Doctor,” takes place at Trenzalore, where Dorium predicted would be the Fall of the 11th, “where no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer.” So the question is, regarding timelines, is this prequel really more of a sequel?
What do you make of ‘He Said, She Said’?
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.