Today, the cover art for Glee’s upcoming episode “Girls (and Boys) on Film” made its way online. (Song spoilers ahead!)
Check out the cover art for 4×15 “Girls (and Boys) on Film” below sent in from a Hypable fan using Freegal, a music subscription service:
According to Freegal and GleeOutBR, which has had a history of correctly reporting song titles and performances, the songs being featured on 4×15 “Girls (and Boys) on Film” are:
- “Come What May” from the movie musical Moulin Rouge, performed by Kurt and Blaine.
- “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend” / “Material Girl” from the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and Madonna, performed by Marley and Unique.
- “Footloose” from the original movie musical Footloose, performed by Artie, Sam and Joe.
- “You’re all the World to Me” from the movie Royal Wedding, performed by Will and Emma.
- “In Your Eyes” from the movie Say Anything, performed by Will and Unique.
- “Shout” from the movie Animal House, performed by Blaine, Brittany and New Directions.
- “Unchained Melody” from the movie Ghost, performed by Ryder and Jake.
- “Old Time Rock and Roll” / “Danger Zone,” from the movies Risky Business and Top Gun, performed Sam and Blaine.
It looks like the music from this episode is going to be a lot of fun when Glee returns on March 7! Do any of these songs stick out to you? Which song are you most excited to see performed? We can’t wait to see the Blam performance of “Old Time Rock and Roll” and “Danger Zone.”
See if you can figure out which performances match which songs in this gallery of photos from upcoming 4×15 “Girls (and Boys) on Film.”
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.