The long-awaited arrival of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character on Glee is finally here! Check out Kurt meeting one of his idols at Vogue, Isabella ahead of this week’s episode “Makeover.”
Posted on Vogue.com’s website (in real life) there’s not a lot to see to be honest but in the short scene we do learn some things about both Kurt and Isabella. Check out the video:
Well we’re glad to know that the half sweater that most of the fandom complained about last season wasn’t actually his (it turns out it was his dead aunt’s).
Even though the scene is brief we do get to learn a little about Isabella, including that she had gotten food poisoning from Breadstix! What are the odds? We also see her talking about a particular line that she created by which Kurt was inspired, only to call it an “epic fail” herself.
Either way we’re really excited about the potential dynamic of Kurt and Isabella. With Kurt missing a mother in his life, we wonder if this matching will fill an emotional void in some way (for both characters) throughout Glee season 4?
What are your thoughts about Kurt and Isabella based on this scene? Leave your comments below!
More ‘Glee’ season 4 news
Click here to listen to four new songs that will be featured on Glee episode 4×03 “Makeover.”
- Recently we learned a handful of new spoilers for the rest of the season including “shocking” details about Finn.
- Check out the “Makeover” behind-the-scenes sneak peek.
- Click here to check out all of the cover art and a song list for episode four, “The Break Up.”
- We recently found out that Glee would be reusing “Teenage Dream” in an upcoming episode, though it has a fun twist to it.
- You can also check out our recaps of the first two episodes of Glee season 4: “The New Rachel” and “Britney 2.0.” Hypable fans weighed in on the comments section of the season 4 premiere directly after it finished airing to talk about what they thought of the new “revolutionary” Glee. Some fans were upset in episode two that the Britney tribute actually turned into a Britney bashing. Do you agree?
Don’t forget, Glee airs on Thursdays at 9/8c on Fox, directly after The X Factor at 8/7c!
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.