This week on Glee we get a look at what appears to be the senior class presidency candidates as Brittany and Sam duet to Hole’s “Celebrity Skin” in this week’s episode, “Makeover.”
It looks like Glee is doing things a little differently with this performance showing both Brittany and Sam stepping outside of their own bodies to perform the song while their literal selves stay in place. It’s a little awkward out of context but maybe it will make sense when we watch the episode this week? Check out the video:
What are your thoughts about the performance? We like the rough and sarcastic attitude of the scene, particularly with Brittany. We also love the short snippet of bromance that we’re going to see with Blaine and Sam!
More ‘Glee’ Season 4 News
- Click here to listen to four new songs that will be featured on Glee episode 4×03 “Makeover.”
- Recently we learned a handful of new spoilers for the rest of the season including “shocking” details about Finn.
- Lea Michele has also announced that she is on the road to recording her first solo album!
- Click here to check out all of the cover art and a song list for episode four, “The Break Up.”
- We recently found out that Glee would be reusing “Teenage Dream” in an upcoming episode, though it has a fun twist to it.
- You can also check out our recaps of the first two episodes of Glee season 4: “The New Rachel” and “Britney 2.0.” Hypable fans weighed in on the comments section of the season 4 premiere directly after it finished airing to talk about what they thought of the new “revolutionary” Glee. Some fans were upset in episode two that the Britney tribute actually turned into a Britney bashing. Do you agree?
Don’t forget, Glee airs on Thursdays at 9/8c on Fox, directly after The X Factor at 8/7c!
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.