Whilst searching for images for an upcoming Hypable feature, I came across these really nice portraits of the Harry Potter crew members which appear to have been released in February.
Each photo depicts one to three of the lead crew members (Director David Yates, producer David Heyman, etc).
These were shot by Levon Biss, who writes on his site:
Shot at Leavesden Film Studios over a week, we had access to pretty much any prop or costume from the last 11 years and enjoyed every moment. Thanks to my assistants Richard and Stephen for stepping in last minute to be my tea drinking Death Eaters. Also, a big thank you to the props department at Leavesden Studios for all their hard work, much appreciated.
These photos are very fun to check out!
Photos, in order:
– Stephenie McMillan, set decorator; Stuart Craig, production designer; Barry Wilkinson, property master
– Jany Temime, costume designer, seated with two ‘‘Deatheaters.’’
– Nick Dudman, the makeup-effects designer, left, facing down Griphook, a Gringotts Bank goblin.
– John Richardson, special-effects supervisor, pictured in front of the door to the Chamber of Secrets.
– Julie Tottman, head animal trainer, with Monkey the dog, a Neapolitan mastiff.
– Greg Powell, stunt coordinator.
– David Heyman, producer of the Potter series, originally approached J.K. Rowling about a movie adaptation.
– David Barron, left, a producer of ‘‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two,’’ and David Yates, the director.