Natalie and Karen discuss episodes 1×09 and 1×10 of Teen Wolf, along with current news and season 3 spoilers.
Recap of 1×09, “Wolf’s Bane.”
- Favorite quotes – Derek being a sass-master, Jackson being actually nice (?) and possibly the funniest scene in the history of television.
- How much does Harris, the chemistry teacher, actually know?
- Kate still disturbs us. And we still hate her. She’s going to the special hell.
- Jackson disturbs us too. We question which side of him is more genuine.
- Did Derek give Jackson his memories unintentionally? Natalie tells us which cast member is related to Jackson’s doctor.
- Scott is just really – really, really, really – bad with girls.
- Is this the episode that really set the Sterek ship sailing? Does Derek trust or respect Stiles more than Scott? We discuss why this is probably true.
- Was Peter in his right mind when he killed Laura? Do we buy his story?
Recap of 1×10, “Co-Captain.”
- Favorite quotes – Danny is totally awesome, Derek is totally projecting, and was that another movie throwback?
- The inappropriate “thanks, you too,” moment. Been there, done that.
- We think the hug between Allison and Scott was done really well, and are glad that it wasn’t a complete ‘everything-is-forgiven-now’ moment.
- What’s with Allison and Lydia’s friendship though? How deep is it?
- We go a little deeper into the relationship Stiles has with his dad.
- We’re impressed by the plan to hit Peter/Scott’s mom with the Jeep – but was Scott clever enough to come up with it?
- We just really, really love Derek, okay? He’s a stupid, noble woobie. HE WALKS OUT THE FRONT DOOR.
- Scott has his own, misguided kind of nobility, very much attached to the idea of Right and Wrong.
- Crazy Kate is still crazy, plus everything she says and does seems hypocritical.
- What’s the vet’s job during the 10% of his time he doesn’t spend treating cats and dogs?
- Season 3 filming has started!
- Kali is going to be a dangerous character.
- Colton will be leaving Teen Wolf for Arrow. Might he still be in Divergent?
- We got our first look at Ennis!
- And possibly a first look at Heather?
- Does Scott like his wolf powers or hate them? A listener weighs in on how his actions can sometimes be confusing and contradictory!
- We get an AWESOME new theory about the reason why there are different werewolf eye colors.
Hit the comments to give us feedback and suggestions for the show! And as always, please follow us or hit us up:
This episode's hosts: Natalie Fisher and Karen Rought