Glee Chat returns for Glee season 5 as they rehash episode 5×01 “Love, Love, Love” and make some special announcements!
Here’s what you can expect from the first Glee Chat episode of Glee season 5:
– We welcome Jack as a new full time host!
– John makes another casting announcement
– Mitch and Roxanne are together at Mitch’s place
– Australia is taking over the world
– We rehash 5×01 “Love, Love, Love”
– We don’t want to be nit-picky but the time cannon is a little messy right now
– What’s with all the crazy makeup?
– Glee Chat war: Natalie vs. Roxanne regarding the Klaine proposal
– John will marry anyone who says what Blaine said to Kurt in the proposal
– Jane did an amazing job speaking about Cory at the Emmy’s
– Roxanne wants you to follow her dog Shamu on Instagram
– Glee Chat has an Instagram! Follow us now: @GleeChat
If you’d like to advertise on Glee Chat contact email@example.com!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, please email podcast manager Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode's hosts: John Thrasher, Natalie Fisher, Mitchel Clow, Roxanne Clark, Jack Farrugia
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.