The third episode of Hypable’s Once Upon a Time podcast Onceable is here! The hosts discuss Snow White in fairy tales throughout the world and in the Once Upon a Time universe, go over the latest casting news and take listener feedback.
Also don’t forget to check out our latest poll regarding the Huntsman!
This week’s show is all about Snow White!
- Discussion of The Brothers Grimm version
- A version from Scotland
- Discussion of Mary Margaret in Storybrooke vs Snow White in the fairytale world
- Is this the year of Snow White? (movies, books, etc. dealing with Snow White)
- Review/discussion of the DVD, extras and commentary
- Jorge Garcia cast in a new role!
- Feature image of Julian Morris as Prince Phillip
- Will the Huntsman make a return? And how we fell about it
- First image of Mulan in costume. Is Jamie Chung tough enough to fill Mulan’s shoes?
- Discussion of last week’s poll
- Listener Feedback which includes theories on Belle, questions about time in the Once Upon a Time universe, and much more!
We hope you enjoy this episode! Just to let you all know, we will be releasing bi-weekly episodes until the show returns on September 30. We’ve got some discussion topics lined up, but feel free to suggest things for us to discuss in the comments, via email or on Twitter @OnceUponNews!
And if you haven’t already, subscribe to Onceable on iTunes and make life easier for yourselves! And while you’re there, feel free to leave us a review.
Now on to this week’s poll question regarding the future of the Huntsman. In a recent interview the creators of the show have stated that Graham, the Huntsman’s Storybrooke self, is indeed dead but they are not opposed to the Huntsman making an appearance. So listeners, what do you think? We had some pretty strong opinions on the Huntsman’s return, so now’s your chance to vote!
This episode's hosts: Jen Lamoureux, Selina Wilken, Laura Byrne-Cristiano, Jessica Chapman, and Karen Rought
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.