The fourth episode of Hypable’s Once Upon a Time podcast Onceable is here! The hosts discuss the trailer, what would Emma be like in fairy tale world, news updates and listener feedback.
Also don’t forget to check out our poll about Emma and fairy tale world.
- Trailer discussion: the good, the interesting, and the what the heck just happened
- Recap of season 1 finale
- Description of ep 1 & 2
- Emma in the fairy tale world
- Who will be Emma’s love interest
- Who is Dr. Whale, interesting tweet from David Anders
- Predictions for season 2
- Who is Bae
- What does Jefferson know and how
- Can magic be learned
- New Charcters Anita and Quinn
- Episode 2 Regina centric Barbara Hershey returns
- the future of Belle and Rumple
- the future of Prince Charming’s mother
- Emma a version of Alice in Wonderland
We hope you enjoy this episode! Just to let you all know, we will be releasing bi-weekly episodes until the show returns on September 30. We’ve got some discussion topics lined up, but feel free to suggest things for us to discuss in the comments, via email or on Twitter @OnceUponNews!
And if you haven’t already, subscribe to Onceable on iTunes and make life easier for yourselves! And while you’re there, feel free to leave us a review.
Now on to this week’s poll question regarding what Emma would be like if she grew up in fairy tale world. Let’s face it she is tough in our world but would growing up with Snow and Charming as parents changed who she would grow up to be? Can you imagine Emma as a Disney Princess?
This episode's hosts: Jen Lamoureux, Tariq Herzallah, Laura Byrne-Cristiano, and Karen Rought