It’s a solid fact that if you become an Avengers fan at some point, you’re automatically going to be a fan for life.
We’re a very special breed. We wear our hearts on our sleeves, shoes, belts, skin, and wherever else we can think to display our Avengers pride. It’s just so hard not to love all of these flawed and charming superheroes. One day, we’re just casually picking up fun Captain America socks and the next we’re buying a ton of frames to house all of the Avengers art we’ve purchased at conventions. (True story.)
Just in case you (for some strange reason) have a hard time pin-pointing fellow Avengers fanatics or are curious about how much of a obsessed you actually are, below are a few tell-tale signs of Avengers fans.
1. You always have something Avengers-related on your person at all times.
2. You measure time and events in terms of Avengers movies and Marvel phases.
3. When someone tells you to do something you disagree with, you tell them that it’s a ‘stupid-ass decision’ and that you’ve decided to ignore it.
4. At the end of a night out or a hard day’s work, you have an intense craving for schawarma.
5. You see blueberries as treats.
6. No matter what some people say, you know that low levels of gamma radiation can be harmful.
7. One of your biggest goals in life is to learn how to fight and move like Black Widow.
8. Thursday is your favorite day of the week because you can run around wishing people ‘Happy Thorsday’ and send Thorsday gifs.
9. Any mention of flying monkeys prompts you to say ‘I understood that reference.’
10. You doodle the Avengers’ symbols when you’re bored.
11. You have a itch to find out what’s so special about Budapest.
12. You always expect to see Stark Tower on maps of New York as well as on the news.
13. You don’t understand how some people have never seen ‘The Avengers.’
14. The majority of your wardrobe consists of the Avengers’ uniform colors and combinations.
15. You tear up every time you watch Coulson’s death scene (even though you know that he eventually recovers).
More on page 2: 16 other ways you know you’re a true ‘Avengers’ fan
Pages: 1 2
Ship It, the debut YA novel from Riverdale’s Britta Lundin, is the best fable ever told about the realities — from every plausible angle — of fandom.
Last Shot, a Han Solo (and Lando) focused novel by Daniel José Older, was released in April, ahead of Solo: A Star Wars Story. Here’s what you need to know about it, before you see the movie.
Solo: A Star Wars Story provides rich world-building and character backstories, but the film is hampered by weak pacing and minimal character development.
That big cameo in Solo caught us completely off-guard… for many reasons. What the heck is going on with the Star Wars timeline?
The 100 5×05, “Shifting Sands,” was all about the words, spoken and unspoken, between friends and strangers. Here is our review.
Once again, the fight is on to renew Timeless. Last year, NBC canceled Timeless after its first season for the usual reason TV networks cancel shows; low ratings.
From its very first scene, Deadpool 2 sets itself up as Logan with a Deadpool-style twist. Are the stories really that different from each other?
At the very least, it shows supportive parents
Get ready to welcome The Babysitter’s Club back to television!
In a time when courtship rituals and etiquette books where a thing, Kerri Maniscalco expertly writes a masterclass series ripe with romantic tension amidst the bedlam of the Whitechapel murders.
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Resistance Radio
Mikey, Donya, Kaitlin are back with guest hosts Evan from the Jodocast, Dan-O from the Dan-O channel, and Eric Scull from Mugglecast to talk about all the latest Star Wars and Solo news! SPOILER ALERT! Solo: A Star Wars Story review with plot points.
Join ReWatchable as we get closer to the end with our discussion of Angel 5×17, “Underneath,” and 5×18, “Origins.”
- Resistance Radio
Mikey, Ben and Eric are back with all the latest Star Wars and Solo news! We also dive into characters who have had multiple actors/actress portray them.
Hype Podcast 187 breaks down the TV cancellations and un-cancellations: Brooklyn 99, The Expanse, Lucifer and Timeless among them!