16. You have full-on blow-out arguments with people who are supposed to be your friends about whether or not Ant-Man falls into Phase 2. (It clearly does. Anyone who says otherwise is WRONG.)
17. Science Bros is your OTP.
18. You suggest ‘cognitive recalibration’ as a solution to almost everything.
19. You’re immediately seek out anything and everything ‘Avengers’ in every store you enter.
20. No matter the movie, you always sit through the credits. Just in case.
21. You practically write Marvel movies in your head based on the trailers, and then are inevitably confused (but no less impressed) when the movie is nothing like the movie in your head.
22. You use the phrase ‘puny god’ every chance you get.
23. When you buy the specially marked bag of Doritos even though you know it’s a marketing ploy just because it has Iron Man or Captain America on it.
24. The first thing you do on the 4th of July is wish Steve Rogers a happy birthday.
25. You always get to the movie theater early in hopes of seeing an ‘Avengers’ or Marvel movie trailer on the big screen rather than just your computer.
26. You actually feel a little bit guilty rooting for Loki.
27. The ‘Avengers’ soundtrack is one of your most-played albums in your music library.
28. When you want to hang out with your friends, you simply group message them the word ‘Assemble.’
29. You have the Marvel Studios fanfare as a ringtone on your phone (in full, not just a section).
30. You can rattle off what S.H.I.E.L.D. stands for without batting an eye.
31. Watching ‘The Avengers’ can make even the most terrible (or fantastic) day better.
What do you think makes for a tried-and-true ‘Avengers’ fan?
Related: Anyone Else?: Thor’s Greatest Hits