From naked paintings and painting naked, to strange mafia-style hand kisses, The Walking Dead season 8 has had plenty of head scratching moments that made us go, “what the shit?”
If The Walking Dead season 8 could be summed up in one tagline, it would definitely be Negan’s catchphrase, “What the shit?” After 8 years and over 100 episodes of content to fill, there’s bound to be moments that stick out for one reason or another. It’s a zombie apocalypse, after all. Anything is possible. But that doesn’t make them any less strange or amazing.
Here are the top moments from The Walking Dead season 8 that made us go, “What the shit?”
- Jadis wanting to paint naked Rick.
- Eugene kissing Negan’s hand.
- What is up with Jadis’ IKEA room? How does she keep it so clean?
- Fighting and killing is all that Daryl is good for now. Leave Dwight alone!
- We’re supposed to feel sympathy for Negan because of his dead wife?
- Morgan going full Rambo on the Saviors before reverting to his no-killing ways.
- Why is every doctor dying?
- Expecting us to remember Morales from 7 seasons ago then killing him immediately.
- Why did Jadis not kill Negan? Why does no one take a shot at Negan when they have the opportunity to?
- Eugene projectile vomiting his way to safety.
- Judith looks like she’s aged years, and Maggie still has no baby bump.
- Morgan is the latest to see dead and possibly dead people because he knows what it is. But what is it?
- Rick snaps some pics of Negan instead of trying to kill him. Do it for the ‘gram, Rick.
- Carl’s fantasy
had Negan in it.
- Rick lied and killed everyone, even though some of them would have joined his side. Good job, Rick.
- How was Shiva not able to fend off those walkers?
- Rosita bazooka’d the patriarchy.
- How did Negan get a gun, flare, and pictures in a matter of seconds while tied up?
- Martha Stewart is alive and well in the apocalypse.
- Gregory is still alive.
- Jadis’ walker massacre contraption.
- What’s with the helicopter?
- Carl died.