Shadowhunters season 2B premieres June 5 on Freeform. Ahead of “Mea Maxima Culpa,” place your bets on who says what in our preview.
One more weekend and the long wait for more Shadowhunters season 2 ends! There’s nothing more exciting than settling in with your favorite television series after a long, tedious, stressful break.
With Shaodwhunters back on the air, it’s time to reignite your rune drawing skills and dust off your Mortal Instruments series. Or maybe you feel like taking a ‘Which Rune Do You Need Right Now?’ quiz!
The first half of season 2 we went through a trial, saved and lost the Mortal Cup, saw a vampire walk in the sun, and bid farewell to Jocelyn Fairchild.
While Jocelyn’s departure came as a bit of a shock, Jace’s true lineage may or may not have shocked a few veiwers. But the secret is out. Jace is not Clary’s sister, nor is he Valentine’s son. What will that mean for Clary and Jace? And what will it mean for Simon and Clary?
Love triangles on top of tracking down the Mortal Cup? Not to mention the arrival of Sebastian! Season 2B is not lacking for drama. Ahead of the Shadowhunters 2B premiere we’ve compiled some out-of-context quotes from “Mea Maxima Culpa.”
19 quotes from ‘Shadowhunters’ season 2, episode 11
- “You have what every Downworlder wants.”
“A Winning personality.”
- “There’s a name for it?”
- “She’s got a good thing going with Simon.”
- “We’ve all had a rough time. So I’m giving you a chance to reconsider.”
- “A fool wouldn’t command this much attention now would he?”
- “This is a battle I need to fight on my own.”
- “If they show their face there’s usually a reason.”
- “Who the hell are you?”
- “Barbecuing yourself to avoid me is a bit much.”
- “Why would I still be here having this inane conversation with you two?”
- “Is that your girlfriend? Cute. Young.”
- “Emotions serve a purpose…just feel something.”
- *suggestive eyebrow raise*
- “Love you, too.”
- “The good news is I was successful and you can be too.”
- “No one knows, right?”
- “Valentine Morgenstern. The man who dared to dream big.”
- “How did you do that?”
“I have no idea.”
- “Who the hell are you?”
We all know who that quote is in reference too, right? We’ll leave you guessing, but rest assured, this sneak preview does a certain someone justice.
Seems like a good guy? Right? No one ever questions people from the “London Office.” With Izzy desperate for a break from the agonizing withdrawal process, a kind face and the promise of the pain disappearing is all she needs to let this stranger in. Will the rest of the Institute extend their curtesy?
Only a few more days until we find out!
Are you looking forward to the ‘Shadowhunters’ 2B premiere?
Shadowhunters season 2, episode 11, “Mea Maxima Culpa,” premieres Monday, June 5 at 8:00 p.m. ET on Freeform.