The ReWatchable hosts assemble to discuss Agent Carter season 1, episode 3, “Time and Tide.”
Superfan: Danielle, Karen, and Kristen
Kristen has sooo many books to read. Karen will be seeing The Lightning Thief musical next week! Ariana is moved by Roswell, New Mexico. Danielle is obsessed with The Umbrella Academy.
Agent Carter season 1, episode 3, “Time and Tide”
– Did the superfans forget what was gonna happen in this opening scene?
– What do we make of Angie and Peggy’s relationship?
– Is Dottie evil because she’s too nice?
– Would any of us be able to live at the Griffith?
– Jarvis must go downtown!
– Is Peggy the actual bad guy in Agent Carter?
– Do we hold the SSR to a higher standard because they’re a secret agency?
– How do we feel about Peggy ruining the investigation with the stolen car report?
– What do we make of Jarvis’ story of committing treason?
– Is it weird we found Howard’s inventions so soon?
– Was there a better way to have called this in?
– Did we care about Krzeminski’s death?
– Why did it hit Peggy like it did?
– Favorite Scenes
– Favorite Lines
– Is Jack going to end up in Hydra some day?
– We just had our 300th episode!
– Always with the ATLA love.
– Agent Carter season 1, episode 4, “The Blitzkrieg Button”
ReWatchable‘s current hosts gather together to celebrate 300 episodes and six full years of podcasting!
The ReWatchable newbies assemble to tackle Agent Carter season 1, episode 2, “Bridge and Tunnel.”
ReWatchable finally meets Peggy Carter as the hero of her own story in Agent Carter season 1, episode 1, “Now is Not the End.”
Join the ReWatchable hosts kick off Agent Carter by going all the way back to the start with Captain American: The First Avenger!