Mikey, Donya, and Ben are back to break down all the latest news, and talk all about yet another director change up at Lucasfilm on another Star Wars film.
Don’t forget you can support the podcast on Patreon with lots of special perks, including special after dark episodes that go beyond just Star Wars. Check it out!
Want a Resistance Radio shirt and/or button set? Our merch is now available from the Resistance Radio store.
- The new Phasma comic picks up after the trash compactor, can you guess what happens next?
- A special statement from Lucasfilm regarding Episode IX
- So Colin Trevorrow and Lucasfilm have split and now Episode IX doesn’t have a director
- Mikey hopes that maybe the they would bring back the creator George Lucas
- Donya and Ben do not think that Lucas has any chance to come back at all but who knows
- Who is at the top of the short list?
- Ben wishes that it would be Mr. Steven Spielberg and he has worked with Lucasfilm before and John Williams so maybe?
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.