Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast crosses the pond for “Werewolves of London,” episode 17 of Teen Wolf’s final season.
Featured Song: “Holy Grail” by Dead Posey
– We. Are. OBSESSED. With. Jethan.
– Seriously why did we not get this spin-off running concurrently the entire time.
– S E R I O U S L Y.
– Also do you know how much bank they must be making to afford that apartment???
– Anyway, EVERYONE got shot up in Scott’s house.
– Melissa still encouraging Scott still leaves us divided.
– Deucalion’s return is DELIGHTFUL and some of us were not even spoiled for it.
– Once again, Scott is told he needs to have Gerard killed.
– Little bit of sass in the Scottcalion friendship – would like to see more of their communication.
– Karen’s off writing dreamy fanfiction about all the Omega babies that Jethan want to adopt.
– What’s going on with Theo and Liam? Why is Theo so invested in Liam’s damage?
– One host may have deemed the scene in which Dead Evil Matt was mentioned as “the best scene in Teen Wolf history.”
– Monroe’s will is impenetrable and deeply misguided. How do people even think like this?
– Once again, what do all these people think Scott is actually going to pull off? Because at this point we have no idea.
– Oh no! Sheriff is de-Sherified!
– Peter Hale is a beautiful gift and we 100% cannot handle it.
– Best Peter/Malia scene ever, what a big overdramatic baby he is.
– We’re pretty confused about the Primal pack, though.
– What’s the Gabe/Nolan situation? Kind of odd.
– Which member of the Primal has now been taken by the Anuk-Ite?
– What’s with Lydia and Halwyn’s little mostly-dead chat?
– WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN TO JETHAN?
Teen Wolf airs on Sundays at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Hit the comments to give us feedback and suggestions for Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast! And as always, please follow us or hit us up:
Email: [email protected]
If there are any issues downloading this episode of Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast from iTunes, please refer to this guide.