Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast crosses the pond for “Werewolves of London,” episode 17 of Teen Wolf’s final season.
Featured Song: “Holy Grail” by Dead Posey
– We. Are. OBSESSED. With. Jethan.
– Seriously why did we not get this spin-off running concurrently the entire time.
– S E R I O U S L Y.
– Also do you know how much bank they must be making to afford that apartment???
– Anyway, EVERYONE got shot up in Scott’s house.
– Melissa still encouraging Scott still leaves us divided.
– Deucalion’s return is DELIGHTFUL and some of us were not even spoiled for it.
– Once again, Scott is told he needs to have Gerard killed.
– Little bit of sass in the Scottcalion friendship – would like to see more of their communication.
– Karen’s off writing dreamy fanfiction about all the Omega babies that Jethan want to adopt.
– What’s going on with Theo and Liam? Why is Theo so invested in Liam’s damage?
– One host may have deemed the scene in which Dead Evil Matt was mentioned as “the best scene in Teen Wolf history.”
– Monroe’s will is impenetrable and deeply misguided. How do people even think like this?
– Once again, what do all these people think Scott is actually going to pull off? Because at this point we have no idea.
– Oh no! Sheriff is de-Sherified!
– Peter Hale is a beautiful gift and we 100% cannot handle it.
– Best Peter/Malia scene ever, what a big overdramatic baby he is.
– We’re pretty confused about the Primal pack, though.
– What’s the Gabe/Nolan situation? Kind of odd.
– Which member of the Primal has now been taken by the Anuk-Ite?
– What’s with Lydia and Halwyn’s little mostly-dead chat?
– WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN TO JETHAN?
Teen Wolf airs on Sundays at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Hit the comments to give us feedback and suggestions for Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast! And as always, please follow us or hit us up:
Hypable needs your support in one of two ways: By keeping your ad block off, or by supporting us on Patreon.
We can no longer afford to offer access to our content to people who prevent publishers from
If you turn your ad block off, we will not run any full page ads more than once per week.
If you’d prefer to support us on Patreon, your money will go further than allowing us to run
Click here to sign up and receive a
of benefits, including ad-free Hypable.