Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast talks about “Triggers,” the latest episode of MTV’s Teen Wolf.
Featured Song: “Nobody Knows” by Autograf (feat. Wynne)
– Quotes, as per usual.
– What exactly was Nolan hoping to achieve when he started this crusade?
– Poor Ed Sheeran.
– What the DEVIL is going on with Aaron? Like, seriously?
– McCall Parental Debate: Karen is Team Melissa. Natalie is Team Raf.
– Raf’s under-the-table FBI interviews show us some pretty scary stuff.
– For a hot second Natalie didn’t know Mason was intending to get caught, and judged them for it.
– But no! It’s a trap.
– Mykonos. Again with the teenagers with the weirdly specific referencing.
– Theo seems intrinsically bothered about Liam’s issues. Why?
– Ask Natalie about her own time at an abandoned zoo.
– Did we know how severe Liam’s conflict with Brett was? Seems extreme.
– Gerard sees Nolan as cannon fodder. We are so shocked!
– The plan was to draw Gerard’s team away from his warehouse, so Scott and co. could go inside.
– Presumably to take their weapons away? They find some dead-part trophies.
– Chris is 1000000% going to die.
– Lydia saves everyone, all chill, no big deal.
– Just how many steps ahead is Gerard?
– Scalia, the ship, not the SCOTUS judge, lives.
– Apparently the nemeton is still playing a big part – there’s more than one and they’re targets around the world.
– All the guns are gone. Gerard has legally given them to the entire town. WHAT.
Teen Wolf airs on Sundays at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Hit the comments to give us feedback and suggestions for Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast! And as always, please follow us or hit us up:
Email: [email protected]
If there are any issues downloading this episode of Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast from iTunes, please refer to this guide.