MuggleCast returns for its first episode since August to discuss two big Fantastic Beasts stories: David Yates is returning to the Wizarding World to direct (most likely), and J.K. Rowling hosts a riddle contest on Twitter.
– J.K. Rowling releases a Fantastic Beasts anagram and confirms the answer!
– What does the start of the synopsis mean? What will be keeping Newt in New York?
– Rowling is now very active on Twitter – is this the dawn of JKRowling.com-like teases?
– What does all this excitement mean for Pottermore, which has lacked the same level of excitement?
– David Yates is likely to direct the first Fantastic Beasts film.
– Our thoughts on Yates returning to the franchise, and if this will affect the project in a good or bad way.
– Is the Harry Potter spinoff too big to fail?
– WB appears to have already scheduled Fantastic Beasts 2 and Fantastic Beasts 3.
– J.K. Rowling reveals her Patronus.
– Congrats to a MuggleCast alum who is now engaged!