The 100 season 3, episode 7 called for another podcast special, because… well. The Lexa thing. Selina and Kristen dissect the mythology of “Thirteen,” and address the big, fandom-dividing twist.
– Flashing back to 97 years ago, we saw how Becca became the Grounders’ first Commander!
– What can ALIE 2 really do? Is it an independent entity? Does it imprint its personality on the Commanders or vice versa?
– Nightblood injection: was this to fight off radiation or to make someone compatible with the implant?
– Octavia and Indra, together again!
– Where will this epic journey take them next?
– Lexa was once again confronted with a choice and chose Clarke’s side. But did she really have a choice?
– Was Lexa really able to push her feelings for Clarke aside when making decisions?
– Clexa was literally sunshine this week
– Initial reactions to Lexa’s death: We’re heartbroken, but ultimately saw it coming
– Was the way she died too cheap and incidental, or appropriate for The 100?
– Lexa was such a force of good in this dark world. Is that why she had to die?
– Where will the show – and Clarke – go from here?
– Will Lexa come back via the tiny octopus? How much of her is really in there?
– We discuss the fandom response to Lexa’s death, outlining why fans are reacting so strongly, and discussing whether the show should/could have kept Lexa alive
– We cap off the show with some listener comments where you all get to share your views as well!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected], or tweet @HypablePodcast