Hype is BACK! Now with 100% less face.
The Hype Podcast has undergone a bit of a makeover since our last episode, and we hope you like the changes! We’ve gone back to the audio format, and our main purpose is still to bring you the latest, biggest news across a variety of fandom, but the hosts will be in charge of picking the stories they think are most noteworthy.
We’ve also added some new segments, and a VERY exciting feature called “Hype Specials!” Hear all about it at the end of the episode.
– Introducing the new format
– How We Hype!
– The Insurgent premiere: do we like the changes?
– The first Mockingjay, Part 2 teaser is a real… tease
– Paper Towns trailer! We loved it!
– Beauty and the Beast casts Emma Thompson as a big pot
– What was up with the bullying New Zealander X-Factor judges?
– Captain America: Civil War synopsis has Marama worried…
– But the Avengers: Age of Ultron TV spot does not
– Is Jessica Lange’s AHS: Freak Show such a big loss?
– Terry Pratchett’s last Discworld book comes out this fall (and did you know there’s a video game?)
– Tarzan will make a cameo in Fantastic Beasts… err, or something
– There are more details about the Walking Dead spinoff!
– Kyle is relieved Sleepy Hollow was renewed
– Nintendo may or may not let Selina play Pokemon on the bus
– TV Show of the Week: We say goodbye to Glee, gush about Arrow and more
– Hot on Hypable
– Introducing the Hype Specials
We’ll be back next week with another episode of Hype! We’re still fine tuning the new format and might try moving some things around (like pushing news up to the top of the show and arranging them in movie/TV/other order), but we’d love your feedback on this episode!
We also want YOUR opinions about the latest news, movie releases, and TV show developments. Keep an eye out for big stories over the next week, and let us know if there’s anything in particular you want us to bring up.
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected], or tweet @HypablePodcast