Pam and Selina are back to talk about Universal’s Wizarding World, Little Women, Shadowhunters, The Bold Type, The 100 and much more.
If you like what you hear, consider supporting Hype Podcast on Patreon with $2 a month for even more pop culture content and special features! This week’s bonus segment is an extended news discussion about some of the stories that didn’t make the cut of the main show.
How We Hype:
– Pam has some summer music recs: Sophie’s “oil of every pearl’s UN-INSIDES”, Drake’s “Scorpion,” and Tessa Violet’s “Crush”
– Selina recaps her visit to Universal Hollywood and The 100 writers’ room
– Sony taps Maria Melnik to write superhero Faith script
– First trailer for The Hate U Give is out
– Greta Gerwig’s working on a Little Women adaptation
– Timeless cancelled by NBC
– HBO’s Watchmen adds Jeremy Irons, Tom Mison, more
– Bad Boys with Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba picked up at Spectrum
TV Show of the Week:
– Pam is all caught up on The Bold Type
– Selina started watching Shadowhunters, and loves it!
NOTE: Details of the giveaway mentioned in this podcast episode will be coming real soon, so watch Twitter and Patreon for updates!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected]
This week’s Hype Podcast topics include Ocean’s 8, Legally Blonde, Netflix, The 100, 13 Reasons Why and more.
Hype Podcast tackles the week’s biggest entertainment news stories including JK Rowling, Solo, The Walking Dead, The 100, The Bold Type and much more.
Hype Podcast tackles this week’s biggest entertainment news stories including Star Wars, The Expanse, The 100, Timeless and much more.
Hype Podcast 187 breaks down the TV cancellations and un-cancellations: Brooklyn 99, The Expanse, Lucifer and Timeless among them!