Hype Podcast tackles the week’s biggest entertainment news stories including JK Rowling, Solo, The Walking Dead, The 100, The Bold Type and much more.
OOPS! We call this episode 190 but it is actually 189, sorry for the confusion!
If you like what you hear, consider supporting Hype Podcast on Patreon with $2 a month for even more pop culture content and special features! This week’s bonus segment is a breakdown of new CW series premiering soon.
How We Hype:
– Pam went to Bottle Rock music festival
– Selina is still reading the Throne of Glass series
– Pam gives a quick review of Solo
– JK Rowling to write a children’s book after Fantastic Beasts 3
– The Hate U Give lands fall release date
– Wonder Woman 2 will be set in the 80s
– Andrew Lincoln, Lauren Cohan to leave The Walking Dead
– The 100 season 5 moves to 8pm, August finale announced
– New TV adaptation of The Babysitters’ Club in the works
– 5 cast members announced for Outlander season 4
TV Show of the Week:
– Selina binged all three seasons of Superstore
– Pam previews The Bold Type season 2.
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected]
Hype Podcast tackles this week’s biggest entertainment news stories including Star Wars, The Expanse, The 100, Timeless and much more.
Hype Podcast 187 breaks down the TV cancellations and un-cancellations: Brooklyn 99, The Expanse, Lucifer and Timeless among them!
Hype Podcast #186 talks Childish Gambino, The Handmaid’s Tale, The 100 season 5, John Green and much more.
Hype Podcast #185 talks Avengers: Infinity War, Harry Potter, The 100, Lost in Space, *NSync and much more.