Pam is joined by Hypable’s fearless leader, Andrew Sims this week for a short and sweet episode of Hype Podcast where we break down the latest entertainment news!
Listen to this week’s episode to hear our thoughts on Nintendo Switch’s new Super Mario game, the Disney Channel’s big news about Andi Mack season 2, Taylor Swift’s new ‘Ready For It’ music video, and more!
– We kick things off as always with our signature How We Hype segment. This week, Andrew is all about Super Mario Space Odyssey, and about his shiny new iPhone X! Meanwhile, Pam has finally had a chance to tune into the newest season of Once Upon A Time.
– We’ve got a treat for Hypable fans at the top of the news. Hypable now has its very own free app available for both iOS and Android phones!
– It’s also been a big week for the Disney Channel. The network announced that Andi Mack season 2 will feature a very prominent gay storyline for one of its main characters
– Remember the hotly debated Hunger Games Theme Park we told you about earlier this year? It’s finally open for business out in Dubai and both Andrew and Pam have some thoughts about it.
– On the music front, Taylor Swift has graced us with a very interesting new music video for ‘Ready For It.’ Also, Andrew has been enjoying Kelly Clarkson’s new album.
– Just in time for the holiday season, The Nightmare Before Christmas director Henry Selick has finally revealed whether everyone’s favorite holiday classic is a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie.
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected]