Hype Podcast recaps WonderCon 2018, reviews Farenheit 451 and The Hate U Give, and talks The 100, One Day at a Time, Once Upon a Time, Avengers and much more.
If you like what you hear, consider supporting Hype Podcast on Patreon with $2 a month for even more pop culture content and special features! This week’s bonus segment will be a discussion of what we want to see in One Day at a Time season 3.
How We Hype:
– Pam recaps her time at PaleyFest and WonderCon, which included interviews with the cast of The 100 season 5
– Selina catches up on some reading: The Rewind Files by Claire Willett, The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, and The Rewind Files by Claire Willett
– Disney’s Lady and the Tramp is getting the live-action treatment
– New Avengers: Infinity War trailer released
– Deadpool 2 trailer released
– Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth to reunite in Men in Black spinoff
– Trailer for Mr Rogers biopic Won’t You Be My Neighbor released
– The CW releases a second, much more ~iconic~ trailer for The 100 season 5, along with a poster
– Broadway’s Dear Evan Hansen to be published as a YA novel
– Once Upon a Time series finale to bring back original cast members
– Netflix renews One Day at a Time for season 3 and Queer Eye for season 2
TV Show of the Week:
– Pam has seen the Riverdale musical episode, and On My Block.
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected]
Hype Podcast talks The 100 season 5, Fantastic Beasts 2, Star Wars, Timeless and much more.
We’re back to dive deep into the biggest news in pop culture on another episode of Hype Podcast!
Ahead of this Sunday’s 2018 Academy Awards, Hype Podcast sat down with Oscar nominee Julian Slater to discuss how he went about creating the unique sound that courses through director Edgar Wright’s Baby Driver.
Hype 179 talks Black Panther, Sabrina, Star Wars, Charmed, Cursed Child, Coco and much more.