Happy Thanksgiving! This Hype Podcast tackles Coco, Fantastic Beasts, The Incredibles 2, A Wrinkle in Time, The Mindy Project, The 100 and much more.
If you like what you hear, consider supporting Hype Podcast on Patreon with $2 a month for even more pop culture content and special features! This week’s bonus discussion is about the sexual harassment and abuse stories coming out of Hollywood at the moment. Thanks to everyone who’s supported us so far!
How We Hype:
– Disney Pixar’s Coco is finally in theaters, and Pam has been waiting years for this movie
– The new A Wrinkle in Time trailer is amazing
– Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald will be like a thriller, and is set in Paris
– The first Incredibles 2 trailer is here!
– Fox is officially moving forward with a Murder on the Orient Express sequel
– Despite not being huge Arrowverse fans, we’re both excited for the upcoming Crisis on Earth-X crossover episode
– The 100 season 5 trailer is coming soon, and we analyse the sneak peek photos…
– A few bonus news stories made the show at the last minute: Jude Law’s casting in Captain Marvel, and the renewal of The Good Place!
TV Show of the Week:
– Pam is enjoying Marvel’s Runaways
– Selina gives a Supernatural update, and checks back in to The Mindy Project for the series finale.
We also give a few updates on our forthcoming Merlin rewatch, so stay tuned for the end if you’re curious how that’s gonna be playing out!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected]