Hype Podcast talks the Black Panther and Coco trailers, the negative The Mummy reviews, Orange is the New Black and much more.
It’s been a slow news week, luckily we have a lot to say about the Black Panther trailer, the Mary Poppins stills, casting news and much more.
If you like what you hear, consider supporting Hype Podcast on Patreon for even more pop culture content and special features! This week, we’re releasing a bonus discussion about our favorite rom-coms. Thanks to everyone who’s supported us so far!
How We Hype:
– Pam saw the Tony Award-winning play Dear Evan Hansen and loved it
– Selina watched Something Borrowed and HATED it.
– The Black Panther trailer is amazing
– So are the first stills from Mary Poppins with Emily Blunt
– The Mummy is being slammed by critics, including our own
– The trailer for Pixar’s Coco looks so good
– Lauren Graham will adapt YA author Jennifer E Smith’s new novel Windfall
– Nathan Fillion joins Neil Patrick Harris in A Series of Unfortunate Events season 2
– Jennifer Connelly has been cast in TNT’s Snowpiercer pilot
– Netflix has CRUSHED fans’ hopes of saving Sense 8
– Lady Gaga teams up with Starbucks to ‘Channel Kindness’.
TV Show of the Week:
– Selina previews Wynonna Earp season 2
– Pam is catching up on OITNB.
As always we wrap up with Listener Feedback! Share your thoughts on anything we talked about by leaving a comment on this post, tweeting us @HypableHYPE, and/or emailing [email protected].
Selina’s off this week, but never fear, Hype Podcast fans! Pam and Marama are here to breakdown all of the latest entertainment news. 13 Reasons Why, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Marvel’s The Defenders, and much more are discussed on this week’s episode of Hype Podcast.
Hypable needs your support in one of two ways: By keeping your ad block off, or by supporting us on Patreon.
We can no longer afford to offer access to our content to people who prevent publishers from
If you turn your ad block off, we will not run any full page ads more than once per week.
If you’d prefer to support us on Patreon, your money will go further than allowing us to run
Click here to sign up and receive a
of benefits, including ad-free Hypable.