Hype Podcast tackles Harry Styles, Harry Potter and non-Harry-related pop culture news stories!
Selina and Pam kick off a One Direction-heavy podcast episode, later joined by Marama to talk about the Thor: Ragnarok trailer, the adaptation of the Raven Cycle series, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Walking Dead and much more.
If you like what you hear, consider supporting Hype Podcast on Patreon for even more pop culture content and special features! This week’s bonus discussion is about TV series we started out liking and ended up hating. Thanks to everyone who’s supported us so far!
How We Hype:
– Selina gave herself a One Direction crash-course in preparation for Harry Styles’ “Sign of the Times.”
– We discuss Harry Styles’ new single and upcoming album (the details had not yet been released when we recorded)
– The Thor: Ragnarok trailer IS AMAZING
– The I Am Heath Ledger documentary trailer has Pam emotional
– 13 Reasons Why author Jay Asher is open to the series continuing on Netflix. Yay or nay?
– Tyler Posey is set to join Jane the Virgin in season 4!
– Maggie Stiefvater’s The Raven Cycle will be adapted for TV, to the excitement and worry of the series’ fans
– A Series of Unfortunate Events has been renewed for season 3 on Netflix
– Supergirl promotes Katie McGrath to series regular for season 3 and it’s suddenly our favorite show
– The Master of None season 2 trailer finds Dev working on romance, family, and delicious pasta.
TV Show of the Week:
– Marama is hyping up the return of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
– Selina is almost up to date with the show
– Pam watched the Walking Dead season finale.
As always we wrap up with Listener Feedback and this week’s Patreon topic! Share your thoughts on anything we talked about by leaving a comment on this post, tweeting us @HypableHYPE, and/or emailing [email protected].
And come be our friend on Tumblr too!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected], or tweet @HypablePodcast