Are you ready to get caught up on the latest entertainment news with Hype Podcast? Marama, Pam, and Selina are back to break down everything from the recently debunked rumors of a Cursed Child movie trilogy, to the exciting Will & Grace reboot news, and much more!
– In How We Hype, Pam gives us a rundown of People’s Choice Awards 2017, Marama has been to the theater to see Jackie, and The Edge of Seventeen, and Selina made a fun nostalgic purchase!
– Is Warner Bros. making plans for a Cursed Child movie trilogy? Not according to J.K. Rowling!
– James Cameron has plans to reboot the Terminator series and we’re all confused as to whether there’s an audience for it.
– Celine Dion is returning to record a brand new song for Beauty and the Beast and we’re totally into it.
– There’s a new trailer for Logan and it’s got us really excited for the upcoming third installment of the Wolverine trilogy!
– Pam and Selina are here for the new Power Rangers trailer, but Marama isn’t and she’s got a surprising ally on her side!
– We give you the scoop on Shonda Rhimes’ upcoming new legal series.
– Will & Grace fans rejoice! The classic series is officially returning with 10 new episodes!
– Selina gives us the scoop on the Good Omens adaptation we’ve been waiting for.
– We wrap up the news by highlighting the world-wide Women’s March that took place on Saturday, Jan. 21.
– In TV Show of the Week, Selina can’t stop thinking about The Good Place season finale, Pam gives her rave review of Netflix’s A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Marama has been loving the Australian series Please Like Me.
– We wrap things up as always by going through YOUR listener comments!
And come be our friend on Tumblr too!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected], or tweet @HypablePodcast
Hypable’s Hype Podcast continues the big The 100 rewatch with season 2, which we all agree was a huge step up from season 1 — but it turns out we don’t agree about much else!
Hype Podcast #130 tackles the latest news in entertainment including Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars, Fifty Shades, the Golden Globes, Game of Thrones and much more.
Hype Podcast discusses “Summer,” the penultimate episode of the Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life Netflix revival.
Hype Podcast revisits The 100 season 1 in preparation for the upcoming season 4 premiere.