Hype Podcast #130 tackles the latest news in entertainment including Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars, Fifty Shades, the Golden Globes, Game of Thrones and much more.
Selina and Pam break down some of the week’s biggest entertainment news stories, of which there were a lot! We also address the status of our Gilmore Girls and The 100 rewatch specials, all the TV shows we’re trying to keep up with, and answer YOUR listener feedback!
How We Hype:
– Pam recaps the Golden Globes and reviews Hidden Figures
– Selina teases her reactions to the final episode of Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.
– New Beauty and the Beast sneak peek features Emma Watson singing and… it’s autotuned
– Ariana Grande and John Legend will be singing the main track on the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack
– The Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack tracklist/artists have been revealed
– LucasFilm addresses rumours of digitally recreating Princess Leia
– Michael Peña and Dax Sheppard star in CHIPs remake trailer
– Avengers Infinity War reportedly looking at Peter Dinklage for major role
– Cars 3 extended sneak peek has Pam excited
– The first Trailer for Snatch series starring Rupert Grint is here and we’re ALL excited for that one!
– Hunter Parrish joins Quantico season 2 in a major role
– George R.R. Martin thinks thinks The Winds of Winter will be out this year, we have doubts
– The Nintendo Switch price and release date have been revealed!
TV Show of the Week:
– Pam recommends Mozart in the Jungle
– Selina is still in love with The Good Place, and started watching Crazyhead and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
As always, we wrap up Hype Podcast with your listener feedback! Share your thoughts on anything we talked about this week by leaving a comment on this post, tweeting us @HypableHYPE, and/or emailing [email protected].
And come be our friend on Tumblr too!
Please fill out our short survey to help us plan for the future of Hype Podcast!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected], or tweet @HypablePodcast
Hype Podcast discusses “Summer,” the penultimate episode of the Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life Netflix revival.
Hype Podcast revisits The 100 season 1 in preparation for the upcoming season 4 premiere.
Hype Podcast is back after a bit of a holiday break and Pam, Marama and Selina are incredibly excited to get back to talking about pop culture!
Hype Podcast discusses “Spring,” the second episode of the Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life Netflix revival.