It’s a jam-packed television news episode this week on Hype Podcast thanks to this year’s TCAs! Join Pamela, Kyle and special guest Kristen as they walk you through all the latest news stories of the week from premiere dates for Game of Thrones, Outlander and Daredevil to Beyonce joining Coldplay at the Superbowl!
How We Hype
Kristen and Pam talk their favorite moments from this year’s Golden Globes on this week’s How We Hype segment. Meanwhile, Kyle’s been rewatching Downton Abbey.
• We kick things off by discussing the late David Bowie and the impact he had on the world.
• There’s so much TV news and not much time to waste so we jump right into it!
• Game of Thrones and Outlander have both announced official premiere dates for season 6 and season 2, respectively
• Teen Wolf fans rejoice! Crystal Reed is coming back but there’s a catch and Kristen walks us through everything we need to know about Reed’s return!
• There’s a Vampire Diaries and Originals crossover in the works plus, one of Kyle and Kristen’s favorite Mikaelsons is returning.
• Daredevil and Fear The Walking Dead both have season 2 premiere dates and they’re coming sooner than expected!
• Kristen and Pam agonize over what’s to come on The Walking Dead after show runners confirm that a major death is coming to the show
• It wouldn’t be a Hype episode without a bit of 100 talk! Kristen tells us all about “Stitches” singer Shawn Mendes’ upcoming guest appearance on the series
• The Hype hosts discuss the reported short-list of actors who are apparently being considered for Star Wars’ young Han Solo movie
• Kyle’s super excited about Emma Stone possibly portraying Cruella in Disney’s latest upcoming live action film
• Pam is not surprised Beyonce will be joining Coldplay during this year’s Super Bowl halftime show.
TV Show of the Week
Pam’s head is still spinning about what’s going down on Quantico now that she’s caught up, and Kristen is still loving CW’s The 100!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected], or tweet @HypablePodcast